cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-20030 Checking if the secure store exists fails,

0 Kudos

hai

This Error came When i was installing SAP R/3 4.7 EE extenstion set on win2k advanced with oracle .As i was installing J2ee central instance of the system its throwing me the Follwoing error .Could u all please help me out .

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at javax.crypto.Cipher.a(DashoA6275)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA6275)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.a(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.<clinit>(Crypt.java:70)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:157)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleExists(SecStoreFS.java:658)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1271)

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs

at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.<clinit>(DashoA6275)

... 9 more

Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: class configured for Signature(provider: IAIK)cannot be found.

iaik.security.rsa.Md5RSASignature

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: class configured for Signature(provider: IAIK)cannot be found.

iaik.security.rsa.Md5RSASignature

at java.security.Security.doGetImpl(Security.java:1145)

at java.security.Security.doGetImpl(Security.java:1084)

at java.security.Security.getImpl(Security.java:1045)

at java.security.Signature.getInstance(Signature.java:169)

at sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.verify(X509CertImpl.java:425)

at sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.verify(X509CertImpl.java:383)

at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.c(DashoA6275)

at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.b(DashoA6275)

at javax.crypto.SunJCE_s.run(DashoA6275)

... 11 more

regards

Kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

What was the resolution?

0 Kudos

Thanks i solved my self

0 Kudos

thanks i solved for my self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing installation of Java Add-ins on ABAP.

But at last stage of instalation it is giving me error that setup is not able to create secure storage.

The error code is CJS-20032.

We are doing installation on iSeries server with OS/400 as operating system.

I have kept cryptography as Weak.

I went through note 739043, But it is saying to replace JCE files on the server, But I am not able to replace the existing policy .jars.

Can any one , please suggest how can I solve this problem.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a different solution which also worked.

The solution was not to use the iaik_* and w3c_http.jar that are in the additional libs as they cause this issue, I am not using ssl for accessing SAP server so I was able to do that.

Carmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have received the same error during installation on a couple of occasions. The following steps have worked for me on both occasions.

Note: The SecureStoreCreate.log file, logs the java exception "java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError" caused by "java.lang.SecurityException".

The following steps worked for me to resolve the error:

Go to http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and download the "Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files 1.4.2".

Copy the files "US_export_policy.jar" and "local_policy.jar" into the folder "$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil Dev's suggestion is perfect. It worked fine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What was the actual suggestion that worked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Omar,

Have you resolved the issue? I got the similar error when I installing the WAS JAVA 6.40 on AIX 5.1 ORACLE 9.2.0.6 on a single host, on the section CREATE SECURE STORE. In the imput phase I also selected WEAK for Cryptography Level. Couldn't find any oss notes for that. Wondering if your solution maybe also applicable to us. Could you please help?

Thanks. Have a nice weekend,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get CJS-20032 (cannot create secure store) whether I choose weak or strong encryption. Scenario:

AIX 5.2 64 bit. Web AS 6.40 ABAP installed, trying to install Java Add-in.

Have tried OSS note 607788 but no effect.

Still no progress installing add-in. Any clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And the solution is ....

Note 739043, perhaps. Although the note identifies the problem I'm not sure it offers the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue.

I looked at Note 739043, but could not decide what my actions should be.

In any case I have on my local machine the same security settings as in my SAP J2EE (6.20), any my code works on my PC but not on J2EE engine (installed on linux).

Also I am using the same JDK version.

Have someone solved this already?

Please help.

Carmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found this to be a problem of an incomplete [IBM] JDK installation. The security libraries in our case were missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, the JDK is fine in this server.

I have a stand alone tester that calls class X.

Class X has method Y which failes when it is called by my EJB.

This is the Stand alone call:

-

java -classpath "./Leads.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/saaj.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/log4j-1.2.4.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/jaxrpc.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/dom.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/commons-logging.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/commons-discovery.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/axis-ant.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/axis.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/xml-apis.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/wsdl4j.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/SalesForceWSClient.jar:/opt/SAP_J2EEngine6.20.20/cluster/server/additional-lib/LeadsCommons.jar" tests.TestDAO

-

And it works fine. although I am using the classes available also to my EJB (from the additional-libs).

What does not work is calling the same class X from my EJB. it fails with:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you,

Carmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

What worked for me (on an AIX 5.2 64-bit/Oracle/Java add-in weak crypto install) was:

Download IBM JCE from https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/reg/download.do?source=jcesdk&S_PKG=142ww&cp=UTF-8

Unzip the downloaded file (unrestrict142.zip) and copy the US_export_policy.jar and local_policy.jar files to /usr/java14_64/jre/lib/security

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error came when i was installing Add-in JAVA 6.40 in the SRM 4.0 SR1 Server 5 on WAS 6.40 ABAP, HP-UX 11.11 ORACLE 9.2 all in one Host, on the section CREATE SECURE STORE.

The host have other SAP system and own DB ORACLE (no MCOD).

In the imput fase i was selected WEAK for Cryptography Level.

Extract from sapinst.log (SID=SV5):

Output of /opt/java1.4/bin/java '-classpath' './sharedlib/exception.jar:./sharedlib/logging.jar:./sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar:

/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce_export.jar:.' 'com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS' 'create' '-s' 'S

V5' '-f' '/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/data/SecStore.properties' '-k' '/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/data/SecStore.key' '-noenc' is w

ritten to the logfile /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04SR1/WEBAS_JAVA_ORA/ONE_HOST/SecureStoreCreate.log.

WARNING 2005-04-15 18:09:09

Execution of the command "/opt/java1.4/bin/java '-classpath' './sharedlib/exception.jar:./sharedlib/logging.jar:./sharedlib/tc_sec

secstorefs.jar:/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/lib/tools/iaikjce_export.jar:.' 'com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS'

'create' '-s' 'SV5' '-f' '/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/data/SecStore.properties' '-k' '/sapmnt/SV5/global/security/data/SecStore.ke

y' '-noenc'" finished with return code 1. Output:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/SunJCE_s

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsProvider(IAIK.java:1655)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(IAIK.java:1612)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(IAIK.java:1623)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.<clinit>(Crypt.java:82)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:158)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:804)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

ERROR 2005-04-15 18:09:09

CJS-20032 Cannot create the secure store; see output of log file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04SR1/WEBAS_JAVA_ORA/ONE_HOST/SecureStore

a49y0CdBsapinst.log (88%)d@a49y0Ca49y0CCreate.log: SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/SunJCE_s

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsProvider(IAIK.java:1655)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(IAIK.java:1612)

at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(IAIK.java:1623)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.<clinit>(Crypt.java:82)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:158)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:804)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

Thanks for help.

Omar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shri_kanth !

Could you ever resolve this problem ?

because I am having hard time resolving

Thanks

Jani