cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materiales SAP EHS Basic Data Tools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u all,

I'm new in the EHS module and I have read that the first point to understand correctly is Basic Data & Tools. I have searching documentation or tutorial (.sim)about this part and the main fucntionalities but with no useful success. Does anyone one where to get this materials?

Thanks in advance

Alberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

have a look at

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/a5/3adda043be11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/a5/3adda043be11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm</a>

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrea,

I'm already reading the .htm frame I was just wondering if there is any other useful material related

Alberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in this component and I would like to get some usefull materials regarding EHS too, if possible!

Thank you for advanced!

My e-mail address is mkalinicheva@mail.ru

Regards,

Maria

Message was edited by:

Marie Kalinicheva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basic data and tool modules is where all the substance related information including all the chemical physical properties of the substance are maintained

It has Substance workbench that lets to search, create, modify and related substance to Materils

Values that are mantained here will be used by various other modules like MSDS generation, Recipe Management, Dangerous good regulation management. So this is a place where master data for substance are maintained.

Normally during EH&S implementation, there are external vendor who provide ready data available for the chemicals to fit this structure, neverthless it is a must to have knowledge of the framework on how to set these properties.

I used the help.sap.com to learn this and have no other material.

Thanks

Pugazh

pugazh_as@yahoo.com