cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition "not containing" expression in Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have one interface which processes files with lines compossed by two fields, an identificator, and a data field.

Inside the data field, i have a row of characters and I want to create this condition in the receiver determination:

If Data contains text "e6212" then, receiver is X

If Data does not contain text "e6212" then, receiver is Y.

I know how to create the first condition, but not the second. Could anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

add a new receiver service (y), and enter a condition for this service. In the condition editor you can choose a left and a right operand. Also there is a field OP, where you can choose a boolean operation for the condition.

Regards

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the possible operators in OP are Equal, Not Equal, Contains, but not the one that I need, that would be "Not Contains".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe this thread will help you:

Regards,

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition editor contains 'Contains Pattern (CP)':

You use this operator to query a string with a pattern. You can use the following characters for this:

· + for any single character

· * for any string

*mploymenttaxdeclarat+on annualemploymenttaxdeclaration.

please read more here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm

regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vikaya, but what I need is a Not Contains Pattern. A way to choose a string that does not have an specific Pattern in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

You can use a direct XPath statement and the <i>EX</i> operator.

(/p1:<b>YourPath</b>[not(contains(<b>YourField</b>, "e6212"))] EX )

There is no right operand.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jin, that was exactly what I was looking for!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need too add another condition where you have created first in the receiver determination by clicking plus symbol at the top of that window...and then you need to select the conditions in among in this condition like And OR etc...

Amaresh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

there is a chooseable icon in the condition editor. You can choose "equal" or "not equal".

Regards,

Udo