cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very urgent printing signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have arequirement like i need to print signature in the check,the signature resides in the printer memory.i got escape seequence for the signature in printer.

how can i print that?????

THANKS & REGARDS

aNIL.t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

How can I find an escape sequence for a font from HP and a character sequence?I need to print the signature from the Flash Card on the printer .

Best Regards,

Chaiphon

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Include a Command Stement in the SF and in the Include printer control dislog box include your excape Command. This documentation might help

<i>Spool: print control name

Print controls are general print control statements that can be embedded into texts as formatting commands (for example, to change a character font size).

Print controls are converted into printer-specific escape sequences for the output.</i>

Thanks

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anirban,

Can you elaborate a little bit on this . I have a similar situation . I have received an escape sequence for a font from HP and a character sequence. I need to print the signature from the Flash Card on the printer .

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For more details please view the following website

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/d1/803286454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm">Print Control-Sap</a>

The way out in samrtforms is to include a command tab which have the printer spool control, you can enter your escape sequence out there, this works similar to the print-control command in SAPScript.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Sugnature will be there in your System, so upload the signature first in to SAP system, then use that Signature in SAPSCRIP/SMARTFORMS. just create a Window for this one, and press Upload the Graphic to upload this Signature in your Form

Hope this is clear to you

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge, you can't include the images(signature in the Printer) itn the smartform..

But i can suggest you to do this way..

--> upload all the signatutures in to system..

-

> create a Grphic window in your layout.... press on the '>' button right side of textbox for graohic name then...

don't give the image name.. instead give <b>&l_v_sign&</b> (declare a character variable in global declarations)..

to pass the l_v_sign value dinamically.... create Program line before the Graphic window... there pass the Image name based the customer nuber or as per your logic.

i'll work.

<b>Please Close this thread.. when u r problem ise solved</b>

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can also INCLUDE statements like we use in SAPscript in SMARTFORMS.

Declare a Text field and insert a command like INCLUDE. [ Please check the syntax in SAPScript ].

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U should load an image (like logo) with the signature in SAP to be used in the print of the check.

Max