cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg spacing in text elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

How is the spacing given in text elements, i have to get the values under the heading how do i do it....

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain your problem in detail.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

i have a sub header with text like this

sno desc. quantity

and the values of those here......

the thing is i need adjust the values below them .......

my problem is that the field quantity values r getting printed at the end and someetimes also not coming in print......

when i am giving ,,,, it is going to the end of the page so i want to adjust it by giving spaces and when i trying giving to do that it is not working as the values in text coming to end of the line and when i am going to next line it is not working

so can u tell me pls how to do this.......

Thanks in advance,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Either you can try printing with the coloumn position specified for each variable or use Write...Under option to print below each heading.

Check the F1 help for Write stmt.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

the thing is i just wnted to know if we can give spaces in editor

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you really want to include spaces in a text element, then you have use space bar to insert the spaces. But only the preceding spaces will be available, the spaces after the text is not calculated.

Else,

Use can use a concatenate statement and insert spaces in between text-elements like ....separated by ' '.

Does this help.

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have to check that and hey could u pls also help me on this issue,

the thing is after, printing the values below the headings, i have a text which should be displayed after printing all the items only for once.

so is it i have to just write the text in window or anywhere in abap program.

thanks,

capc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use the END-OF-PAGE event.

or the END-OF-SELECTION event.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am talking about the same script where i wanted spaces, the thing is below description i get some values, and after getting all the values i have to put a text in the same window.

i just want to know is it ok to put the text at the end of the fetching of the records or i have to make any changesin the corresponding abap program..

thanks,

capc

Former Member
0 Kudos

my main aim is move the text to the left side after giving the ,,,,is it possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want some Space the you can insert <b>&SAPCE&</b> or jst giveing

' ' (space bar) by this on space will be printed in the text element..

I thinnk... do u want to print a value between the Text..

If yes if u r using "textmodule" or "standard Text".. then we can't insert a value dynamically..

Alternative solution is create two textModules or Stadard Text separately.. then insert first one in on Text Elemnet the 2nd text element goive you velue in Third Text element give the test of thex(TExtmodule or Standaerd Text"..

If the above is not clease.. Plese explain wht extacly you want to print.. I'll difinately help u..

<b>Please Close this thread.. when u r problem ise solved</b>

Regards

Naresh Reddy K