cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation between tabs/layers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got multiple tabs/layers in my model. How can I navigate from for example the fourth tab/layer to the first tab/layer? Do I have to use a button for this? Probably this is necessary. If so: what exact system or custom action type has to be configured?

Thanks.

Bart.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Allen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bart,

To navigate between layers you have to create a link by dragging and dropping from the source layer to the target layer the connector which is located on top of the layer.

1- First click on the layer and you will see this little dot which is the connector. This will by default set the event name as *next in the link.

2- Create an action called next which will trigger this event. You may create this action in a button or any other element. The action type that I usually use is custom.

(Optional) 3- You of course may use another name for the action just make sure the event name is also the same. Remember to also keep the * operator at the beginning of the event name. Not all system actions will trigger this navigation so stick with the custom actions.

Hope this helps,

Allen