Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL parameter for fields on Dynamic parameter

Masaaki
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Web AS friends,

I would like to know how to filter values of each fields via URL parameter. it is possible for general fields like below.

~ &DynamicParameter=VBAK-VBELN%3D1000&....

VBAK-VBELN is the Dynpro field name of the field "order number" on the transaction "VA02".

But what I would like to know is that how to do to the fields on the "dynamic selection" (for example filed "contry code" on the dynamic field of the T-cd: FBL5N", Dynpro field name is "%%DYN003-LOWT".

Kind regards,

Masaaki Arai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Masaaki
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your helps. but unfortunately, I have still not achived.

I came the here..

http:<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?transaction=fbl5n&sap-client=100&okcode=dyns&%%DYN003-LOW=FR

dynamic selection can be opened by this url, but value would not be set on the field on the dynamic selection. (here, %%DYN003-LOW is the wynpro name of the country code.

I am happy if you tell me a little more advice.

Kind regards,

Masaaki

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont think it will work with dynamic sel screens as you have to handle two ok codes,

Regards

Raja

Masaaki
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks. are there any way to set the value on country code in the dynamic selection. here, automatic process the first screen is not requied. it processing first screen is not require, I think 2 ok code is not required.

Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards,

Masaaki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The way around would be go to TCode SHDB and have a recording of the TCode FBL5N then you will come to know the daynamic parameter as well as okcode involved..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ravikiran.

Masaaki
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, Rvikian C,

Thank you very much. it is good afvice but I do not know abotu URL parameter of WebGui and do not know how to write url parameter, especially okcode. I am very happy if you show me the example..

Kind regards,

Masaaki

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this weblog

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2004/09/23/pass-parameter-to-its-url-upadated-21st-june-2008

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a sample url for you...

http://<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?transaction=ME23&okcode=/00&sap-client=812&RM06E-BSTNR=4500000017&DYNP_OKCODE=SHOW&AutoStart=true

This URL is supposed to open up the tcode me23 to display a the purchase order which in this case is 4500000017. You can see the okcode being passed as ~okcode=/00

Also go through Raja's weblog..

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Ravikiran.