cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

length of page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a smartform which has one page and is full to the bottom. I have to add new rows to it.

The customer wants it in single page.. I am trying to shrink the material as much as possible..I have reduced the font size , but I also need to make the windows smaller ..and along side the templates used also.. i am finding this cumbersome..

there are around 9 windows on this page of single line height.

another 3 rows equivalent to three windows i need to add.

is there any other way out other than creating a new page ??

rewards for all helpful answers

Regards,

Shweta .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not give the NEXT page for the FIRST page, and also, just try to arrange the windoes in one page and take all constant windows.

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are telling that there is no place to adjast these new rows..

i thing i can say here.. <b>if you feel the all the above rows are not mand</b>atory then... combilne all the windows.. (means create new window with the length of all the windows.. then "<b>include Text elements one bye one</b>.." "in COnditions Tab of all the Text Elements Give a condition if the <b>Value u r displaying is not initial</b>".. so that if the value is initial.. that purticulare text element won't print here.. sothat u can sav e on line..

if it is not above situation then give the Same page as NEXT page for the PAGE1.. so that the second page will be with the Same format as in First page...

If want more clear inforamation then plese mention ur requirement again.

<b>Please Close this thread When u r problem ise solved</b>

Regards

Naresh Reddy K