cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide document fields in Bid Invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating Bid invitation I need to hide some fields e.g. Attachements, upload a document, description, button Search & Add. These fields are available under tab Header data -> Documents.

BADI 'BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI' works to hide Bid Invitation Basic data, but not for above.

Can anybody let me know how to hide above fields.

Nilesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have to comment the foll line in teh template SAPLBBP_PDH_TEXT_100 of the service BBP_BID_INV to hide all the fields under the docuemnt link under the Header data tab.

` `include (~service="bbp_pdh_text", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="saplbbp_pdh_text_100.html")`

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha. I got permission to modify ITS BBP_PDH_TEXT and it has worked.

I am rewarding you points.

0 Kudos

Nilesh,

The BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI llows you to control the display and input enablement of any field in bid invitation, quotes and contract. In SRM 5.0 many more object types like shopping cart are added.

Use this BADI method BBP_BID_UI_CONTROL. Filnd the screen field name for the fields you want to hide. and set the CV_INVISIBLE to '1'. Additionaly for custom controls you might have to set teh CV_INPUT_READY to '0'. I have tried this and it works.

I would recommend to try and limit template modifications as this causes problems in upgrade esp if you upgrade to 6.0

Thanks and Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

I think so you should try transaction Variant and set the same through one of the BADIs or set as default variant.

Kyamuddin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is any BADI/screen variant for this requirement.But yes,if any of the 2 are available in the std,ITS template changes should be avoided.

The foll are the screen variants available in SRM 5.0:

Item data overview in the invoice without purchase order reference: Screen variant BBP_IV_NON_PO; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_INV

Item data overview in the invoice with purchase order reference: Screen variant BBP_IV, Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_INV

Item data overview in the confirmation: Screen variant BBP_CF; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CONF

Item data overview in the confirmation for time recording: Screen variant BBP_CF_TIMEREC; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CONF

Item data overview in the purchase order: Screen variant BBP_PO; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_PO

Item data overview for contracts: Screen variant BBP_CTR_ITEMLIST; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CTR

Item data overview for selection of contracts: Screen variant BBP_CTR_ITEM_SELLIST; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CTR

Search results for changing/processing a purchase order: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_PO_IN_PO; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for entering an invoice and/or confirmation: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_PO; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for entering a purchase order: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_SC; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for displaying/processing a bid invitation: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_BID; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for displaying/processing a bid: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_QUOT; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for displaying/processing an auction: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_AUC; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for displaying/processing an invoice: Screen variant BBP_CHANGE_IV; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for displaying/processing a confirmation: Screen variant BBP_CHANGE_CF; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

Search results for entering/displaying/processing/status of a shopping cart: Screen variant BBP_SC; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SC

Worklist for Sourcing: Screen variant BBP_SOCO_WL; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO

Work area in Sourcing: Screen variant BBP_SOCO_GA; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO

Overview for the budget display: Screen variant BBP_BUDGET; Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_BUDGET

BR,

Disha.