cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product master transfer from SRM to CCM error, a very puzzling error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to import product master using transaction bbp_ccm_transfer to CCM. This should be an old trick by now, but I just can't get this to work.

I've already configured CCM so I can upload/publish catalogs to the shopping cart.

We've configured Trex and XI (configured the integratio scenario and all that good stuff) and all the RFC connections seems to be working.

When I run the report bbp_ccm_transfer I get error:

Problem class important

green Start of catalog transfer for package

red transfer could not be carried out due to errors

The really weird thing is, when I get the error in SLG1, there isn't a record of the error in SM21 nor ST22. The error message in SLG1 doesn't offer much incite and a lil frustrated that the errors are not logged in the other two transactions.

I've been struggling with this transaction for couple days now with no avail, so any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be problem with the id which you are using to make connection between systems in this case CCM and XI.

You need the following service users in your system in each productive CCM client:

1) XIAPPLUSER (or whatever ID you prefer, but remember this user must exist in connected XI system as well, see http connection to Exchange Infrastructure and plain http adapter) with roles:

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

/CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER

This may solve your issue.

Please make sure that both user exist in XI and CCM with the roles mentioned above.

Regards,Nishant

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and Use the in communication channel &l add this user in communication channel from XI to CAT.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue & open an OSS Message, it was escalated to SAP Development group by the SAP Analyst in charge to provide a solution. It seems that there is a wrong behavior on the system when importing the SAP Product catalog. We are SRM 4.0 /SPLEVEL 09 & CCM 2.0 / xi 3.0. I recommend you to open an OSS Message to SAP. I am waiting for the SAP Development group to debug the system & provide a solution. Will let you know any finding from my side.

Thanks

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey william? Any word on that OSS note?

After reviewing the config, I'm now able to get all green for BBP_CCM_TRANSFER. But the catalog SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG is still not being created in XI.

Since we use CSV files for supplier catalogs, we only use XI for product master transfer with integration scenario MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS640.

SLG1 says 31 items transfered.

But SXMB_MONI, SMQ1 and SMQ2, IDX5 shows no record of any XML messages being processed.

I'm getting very very frustrated with this process of product master transfer.

SRM Server 5.0, EBP 4.0.

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Derek: I have a feeling your problem lies in XI. The fact that you're seeing no messages in SXMB_MONI (in CCM, right?) tells me CCM is not getting an xml message from the Integration Server. Check SXMB_MONI in the XI server, as well check what could be wrong with XI (SLD problem, config, etc.).

You can also try to upload a simple xml file (schema and/or content) in a test catalog. If you cannot do that, it will confirm you have an XI issue.

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI in CCM is empty that's true, but SXMB_MONI in XI is empty as well. I will double check with the basis team today on the SLD configs.

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Derek,

I think you can find some more additional information in the tcode SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

interestingly, SXMB_MONI shows no log either. The only log I see is in SLG1, with the error messasge from above.

Don't know why this transaction is giving me such a hard time.