cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step by step process to transfer materials from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friedns,

Can some one guide me how to transfer Materials from R/3 to SRM 4.0 including IMG settings and other pre requisites ?

Best Regards,

Mitesh Desai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls refer the foll notes for detailed entries to be made in the R/3 and SRM tables and all cust steps required :720819,309734

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Desai,

Please follow the following steps to enable material replication from R/3 to SRM.

1. Create RFC destinations and test connections.

2. Note: Deactivate CRM specific settings. In the backend system, go to table: CRMPRLS (Logical system data is in this table).

Run the program BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in SRM. This will make the basic settings.

Report <SE38> : BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW

Run this report to deactivate CRM specific settings, to ensure EBP data replication. Maintain Unit of Measures and currencies using the customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

3. SMOEAC: Maintain sites: Source site and destination site. Type: CRM, Site attributes: Specify the RFC destination. Similarly for R/3 and SRM.

4. Go to SM30 in R/3 and using tables.

a) CRMCONSUM (Maintaining the consumer).

b) CRMPAROLTP (Setting the filtering for the materials so that you can download materials from SRM).

c) CRMRFCPAR (This is an important table used for setting initial and delta downloads).

d) SMOFPARSFA (SRM table contains several parameters to drive the middleware)

One parameter value must be created and maintained in the EBP system.

Linkage of EBP middleware to the backend EBP consumer object maintains the following.

KEY- MCRM

PARAMETER NAME- MCRM_CONSUMER

5. <R3AS> in SRM to define the source and the target system that are maintained using SMOEA.

6. <R3AC1> Set up the filters (Initially uncheck Inactive Object) then maintain the Table and filter options here.

These are the standard customizing objects maintained in <R3AC3>

Each adapter object maintains different tables.

DNL_CUST_BASIS3 (units of measure, dimensions, and currencies)

DNL_CUST_PROD0 (product categories)

DNL_CUST_PROD1 (product categories)

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS (service categories)

7. SMW01: Used to maintain BDOC objects. (used to monitor any errors during download)

8. <R3AS> Downloading Objects.

Hope this info helps !!

Pls assign points for usefull answer !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Thanks for taking trouble to explain in detail.

I have rewarded highest points to you.

I am going to try the same in couple of days in test system and get back to you in case of any other issue on this.

Will you please give me your mail id so that I can contact you faster ?

Thanks a lot again,

Regards,

Mitesh Desai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mithesh,

You can find the detail process of replicating the materials from R/3 to SRM in the SRM4.0 configuration guide . You can find the document in the website WWW.SERVICE.SAP.COM/SRM .

Regards,

Mani