cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nwdi help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I installed NWDI and now trying to create a track for ESS web dynpro development. I'm using EP 7.0, ECC6.0 (ERP2005) of NW2004s SP9

and ESS 1.0 SP3

In the SLD I'm trying define a product but I'm not sure how to add the SC in the product I created. I do not see the option to select ESS and the SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT and SAP_JEE. Can someone please help me understand how to create a software product and include sc, so that I can proceed further create a track.

Thanks for your help

regards

-sm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

You may all the required cookbooks from service.sap.com site

Warm Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Thanks for your response.

I downloaded the .sca (SAPJEE, SAPBUILDT, SAPJTECHS) with the correct level and I placed them in the <driver>:\usr\sap\JTrans

In the SLD i created the landscape system pointing the CMS.

Now still when I go to cms I'm unable to see the SC's.

Can you let me know what I' missing out.

Thanks

regards

-sm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

1. Yes this does happen. After you create a SC you have to set its dependency while making the SC in the SLD i tself. This get reflected later when you pull this SC in Track creation.

2. Before creating track, you need to Update CMS (CMS - > Lanscape Configurator -> Domain Data). This helps in clearing cache & your newly created SC will appear then

3. Then create the track.

4. For the .SCA to actually get imported/included in the track, goto Transport Configurator & 1st select Checin-In tab, select all 2 sca file & click on Check-In & then goto Development Tab & selecting the 3 files again, click on Import.

Do let me know wat happens......

Warm Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cook book for ESS/XSS should help you out.

regards

Sam