Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-MDM Catalog - Some Questions

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am start trying to convert a requisite catalog to SAP-MDM Catalog and I run into lots of questions. Maybe someone can help.

1. Change UI Language: Docu tells me about a "SAP MDM Language Selector". I do not find the tool in the MDM Catalog installation. Any idea how to change the language?

2. Where to find a special MDM Catalog docu. help.sap.com is only about full MDM product

3. how to convert multiple prices for one product from requisite to mdm-cat?

4. How to import BMECat XML?

5. Is there an expert on the tool? I am looking for a private learning session. Will pay for it.

Kind regards

Roman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question1)

MDMLanguageSelectorInstall.ZIP is available for download from ServiceMarketPlace.

It gets bundled with all the GUI Clients for MDM.

Question 2) The reference guides are also available in service.sap.com.

http://service.sap.com/instguides

SAP Netweaver ->Release 04 ->Installation ->SAP MDM ->SAP MDM 5.5 Documentation Center

Question 3) You have to use Qualified tables with Price as qualifer to model your requirement

Question 4) I do not know

Question 5) SAP provides training on MDM. There are elearning availabe in SDN.

Hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

I am really sorry, but this is not the forum for giving you a private learning session on the SRM-MDM Catalog.

There's an official training starting on January 18-19, 2007 which you can register for. To register, please following this link: https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700006422202006D

1. The language selector is part of the SRM-MDM Catalog package. Please install the latest patch with the latest hotfix, which is SRM-MDM Catalog Patch01

Hotfix 3.

2. You find the functional documentation for the SRM-MDM Catalog 1.0 using the following quick link in the SAP Service Marketplace: service.sap.com/ibc-srm

All your other questions are very specific and should be part of a consulting or training.

Sorry for that.

Best Regards,

Daniela

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daniela,

thanks for your answers and the link to the training. I didn´t find it yet. Are there any further trainings planned? I do not know if I can participate next week. Are there still free places?

I read about the language selector tool but did not find it in the delivery. (I have the latest patch and hotfix). Are you sure it should be there?

If I can´t participate in the training, can you give me a contact for a "private" training?

Kind regards

Roman

0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

The language selector is part of the hotfix 3 of patch 1, I am definately sure as I downloaded the software once more . Please look detailed in the zip-file.

The link to the training should work properly as it goes directly to an information page and from there to a link to the registration. I think there should be some seats left.

A next training session is not yet planned.

Unfortunately, I am not aware of some having time for a private training session.

You can contact the consulting department and maybe there is someone available for a private training session, but I don't think so as there are customer projects with priority one.

What is the company you are working for?

Regards,

Daniela

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

the link to the training is working. I do not find it before your answer to my post. Thanks.

I am working as a freelancer and I have some customers who want to migrate requisite or roll out SRM and MDM-Catalog.

I will check Hotfix3 of Patch 1 once more.

Many thanks

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

How to enable the product display in german language.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Venky