cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters to Stop Printing in Open_form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have one requirement, in some cases i should not print the printout Goods Issue. but right now we are using the standard print program and just before calling the Open_form i have one exit with same parameters as Open_form. By changing these parameters i should stop printing but it should execute all process after Open_form. Can any one tell me the combination of parameters which can stop from printing.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Rgds,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In the OPTIONS parameter of the OPEN_FORM function module, there is a flag that you can set to SPACE( ' ' ) which will allow the spool request to be created, but it will not actually print on the printer. The flag is TDIMMED,

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rich Heilman ,

is there any way we can also stop Spool creation also?

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I don't think so.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Actually, lets try this. It may work. There is a flag in the same parameter called TDGETOTF, I usually use this when I want to retrieve the OTF code of the form and convert so that I can send it via email. When you set this flag = 'X', there is no printing and it does not display, it simply gives the OTF code when you call the CLOSE_FORM function module. You can try to set this flag and see if it will not create a spool.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rich Heilman ,

Thanks a lot it solved my problem.

Best Regards,

Mohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPTIONS parameter of OPEN_FORM a flag is there which needs to be set to ( ' ' ) due to which spool request is created and no print. it is TDIMMED.