cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have taken the guidelines of IDOCs (Multiple Types) Collection in BPM. (/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm)

2. I did the scneario file (multiple types) collection in BPM.

I developed the integration Process completely. when i check the integration process it is showing an error like expression must not return a multiline value at transformation source messages. In container i gave a name as sampleList and selected check box as multiline. Please any one help me, where i am wrong.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish

Uncheck the multiline checkbox and ativate the inteface. this shud work. Also u can set the cardinality of the target MT in message mapping to 0..unbounded. this will resolve error in BPM

thkx

prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

please see the link,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

regards

chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r using IDocs of multiple types then you cannot give multiline. Multiline element is to store elements of similar type.

Are you getting the error in Transformation step. Then Check the mapping that u have chosen for the step. In that, in the source side u should have multiple IDocs.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please remove check for multi line in container elements ,

you can use this container operation to append individual messages to multiline container elements when gathering messages together.

for more details see the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/75/cc283f2bbad036e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

chandrasekhar chilla