cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Retained earnings account is not supported in company code"Give mesolution

Former Member
0 Kudos

whenever we post GL Postings I am getting an error message that is "Retained earnings account is not supported in company code" I checked all the possible entries and all the G.L.A/c's, but I couldn't find any errors. In my checking I opened transaction code SE38.I got an error message at Test environment in Program SAPLSHL2. But I couldn't find the rectification.

I am giving Message No.265, Message Class-GI, Main program-SAPLSHL2.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you already guess: somewhere must be an error in your data or customizing. Best is: look for the place, where something is going wrong, this will give you the best hint, what has to be changed.

For this: make a test, start the debugger (before you get your error message) and set a breakpoint at statement 'message'. There will be a lot of error messages, which you can ignore, but somewhere your no. 255(GI) has to be raised - it is not in SAPLSHL2, that's just a program, which displays error messages gathered in many different programs.

By checking the last few steps before the message you should get some idea about the problem.

Regards,

Christian