cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDGPRINT structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about the RDGPRINT structure. Is it only used on Delivery print programs? I would like to use this structure for my other shipping documents like Bill of Lading, Shipment Packlist but I noticed that it is using VDBKL as its input.

Is there any standard structure aside RDGPRINT that is available?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ivan,

I Don't have a answer on the structure asked about.

Looking at this and found 3 standard sapcript forms LE_SHIPMENT_BOL1, LE_SHIPMENT_CIM1 & LE_SHIPMENT_CMR2 using print program RVADTR00 and RVADTR01. Standard outputs are CMR1 and CMR2.

This is printed from transaction VT02N(Shipment). I am taking this is not where you want to print your shipment documents by the looks of your question. Last I worked with shippment documents the client wanted to print the forms, like yours, from a delivery. To achive this I created a new program and my own structure as many fields are not in the delivery we used text elements in the delivery. I copied RLE_DELNOTE and ammended it to the needs of the client.

Why not just use the standard sapscript and change them to your need? Else you can use a more simple program RV56TD00 and copy and change it to call a smartform. It already has a SAP Standard funtion module getting most of the shippment documents information.

Does this help?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would want to make is simple for the shipping documents but this Dangerous Goods text are making it somewhat complex. I think there are two ways of getting this solve. Drop the idea of using phrases and just manually read the DG information on the table or continue seeking how SAP intended the phrases to be used.

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rings a bell.

In the DG master we used only the listed fields below. The rest was text stored in the document including shipping name and voyage numbers. Container numbers and seal numbers we used fields from the packaging side.

gs_dangerous-unno = dgtmd-dgnu. " UNNO

gs_dangerous-imono = dgtmd-dgcl. " Class

gs_dangerous-fltmp = dgtmd-fltmp. " Flashpoint

gs_dangerous-tpfun = dgtmd-tpfun. " Temp Unit

gs_dangerous-mfag1 = dgtmd-mfag1. " Medical aid guide

gs_dangerous-ems = dgtmd-emsn1. " Emergency proc

gs_dangerous-einu = dgtmd-einu. " Trem card nr

gs_dangerous-pgro = dgtmd-pgro. " Packing group

gs_dangerous-pinlq = dgtmd-pinlq. " Pack instr. Nr.

Snippet of the code that should make sence.

Maybe an option to ask around who else used DG and how they solved many of the pitt-falls.

Regards,

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you would go to transaction DGP3 on the Printed Text tab you can see the phrases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just want to add that we are using Phrases for Dangerous Goods.. Based on my research Phrases can only be used in Sapscript. If you have any example on standard Smartforms that are printing Dangerous Goods information please let me know...

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Phrases is something new to me. I was already on two projects using shipping and both times it was kept simple. One client did use packaging in the delivery and lot of text elements. We also used text created and maintained in transaction SO10. This can be included in Smartforms as include text. Text Object = TEXT, Text ID = ST. Text name of that created in SO10.

Where can I read up on Phrases?

Thanks,

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marius,

Thanks for the reply. I am going to change the standard programs you mentioned above and inlcude structure RDGPRINT. I notice on the RV56TD00 program it has SLK and SLP tables. Maybe I can use this to pass into the standard dangerous goods logic. I will check if it has similar structure as VBDKL and VBDPL...

Thnks,