cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refesh Value Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a dropdown <b> (dropdownbyIndex box)</b> and a value help. Based upon the values selected in the dropdown my value help(which contains a number and it's description) should be populated. While selecting for the first time, the values coming in the value help are correct. But if I select any other value in the drop down I am getting <b>previous list + current list</b>( based upon changed value in the drop down ).

I am executing the Value help code onSelect of the drop down. I am not able to clear the previous values from the Value Help. Please help me in this.

My Code is

if(<value of dropdown > != null )

{

wdThis.wdGetEHS_APPLICATION_CompController().get1(); // method to get the values in the output node.

IWDAttributeInfo attinfo = wdContext.getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateEHS_APPLICATION_First_View.IContextElement.INSTRUNUM);

ISimpleTypeModifiable projetype = attinfo.getModifiableSimpleType();

IModifiableSimpleValueSet valueset = projetype.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

for(int i=0;i<wdContext.outputnode().size();i++)

{

valueset.put(wdContext.outputnode().getElementAt(i).getAttributeValue("Instno"),String.valueOf(wdContext.outputnode().getElementAt(i).getAttributeValue("Subject")));

}

}

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried

valueset.clear();

?

Former Member