cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help needed - Issue with Date Picker and Drop Down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am having table which have got multiple drop down and also date pickers, the problem is for dop down if we dont set OnSelect Event and when click on Date Picker the Date Pop up is getting displayed and within no time it is vanishing.

From this forum, I got a solution to create dummy events for all drop downs , it worked well, but the problem is that in Production there are many Performance realted issues coming because of this.

Request you to please, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

if you have performance problems with your table because of lots of different controls in it, then maybe you could try instead of that to create two tables, one for display of rows (only textviews), and the other table for editing only one row (currently selected row). The second (for edit) table can be shown only when you want to add a new row, or edit selected row and it can be hidden when you are finished with editing selected row.

In that way you can have one big table with only textviews and no events, and one small - one row table for editing with dropdowns, datepickers etc.

You can put EditTable(the one for editing) above ShowTable (the one in which you display rows as textviews).

ie.

EditTable

ShowTable

Hope that helps,

Ladislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Need help on this .

Thanks in advance.