Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Themes in Mobile Webdynpro

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a theme project in NWDS and applied to the theme to my local WAS. When I try accessing an application from desktop it works fine and I am able to verify the theme I have set.

The problem is when I try accessing the same application from a Mobile device (Symbol MC70) the elements do not have the theme I have set.

<b>So can anyone please let me know if themes do not work on Mobile devices and is this is a limitation of Mobile Webdynpro.</b>

I even tried appending the <b>sap-css-url</b> parameter to the application and even then when I checked the application from mobile device it does not pick up the theme I have set.

Any suggestions will be appreciated and rewarded.

Regards,

Sid.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I will add this information to documentation as soon as possible. Why do you need it in writing?

Kind Regards

Stefanie

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx Stefenie for ur input can u please tell me is there any sap note or pdf which mention this i have searched every where.pls help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

The UI rendered on the Pocket PC & Blackberry devices is plain HTML UI, without any stylesheets.

Stylesheets are only supported on the NokiaS80 client.

Regards,

Stefanie

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to add up one more thing that we are running our application on Widows Mobile 5.0 platform.