cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a new button to BID Invitaion

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to Enhance the Bid Invitation by adding a new Button to to it. Can anybody tell me how this can be achived?

Thanks in Advance,

Raveendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition of button can only be done through ITS Template change.Please look in the service BBP_BID_INV for the exact template in whcih you want to add the button.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What I require is When I Press that button another transaction should be called with some values from Bid invitation. Ex. Bid number, Bidder information.. Etc.

Is it possible do by changing template?

Thanks,

Raveendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SAP Version you are currently on ? What is the exact requirement ?

If i understand you right, Incase you want to add a button to the existing screen template then it will require standard code change and also you need to plan out how will you will code the logic to activate the button.

There is no BADI which can do this as this is not a SAP funtionality. You need to do a little bit of research on this to get the job done.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0. Our Requirment is to provide a button in the Standard bid Display screen. When the User click the button with the selected bidder it should take him to saparate trasaction ( 'Z' transaction that we have develped) with some infomation like Bid number and the Bidder information.

We can add the Button to Standard template. And PBO logic we need to write the code for the calling new transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to define a new button in the screen and in the template.

Then assign to it an OK_CODE and manage it in the PBO of the screen.

Best regards.

Guido

0 Kudos

Hi,

But PBO is a standard SAP Program that I can not change. Is there any BADI or enhancement exits to do this?

Regards,

Raveendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but the addition of a new button for a new process means modification to standard screen, template and code.

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can we do it for already exit button.

my requirment is to activate the Delete button for service entry sheet or

can i create new one and activate exiting fuctionality for delete button????

regards,

Neelima