cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation with status "Currently Being Transferred"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we have implemented classic scenarion and for one confirmation , the backend service entry sheet isn't created .

How can i push this to create service entry sheet in backend. i have tried "bbp_pd_conf_transfer " but it did not help.

from bbp_pd i can see the the header status as "HEADER I1017 Currently Being Transferred".

Thanks and Regards

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Iftekhar Alam

Check whether the Idoc is created or not , to check this goto WE02 .

If the Idoc is created in SRM then you can see the same Idoc in the backend(R/3).

If the Idoc is not transfered from SRM then you can know the error in the status section of the Idoc.

If the Idoc is transfered from SRM and the Idoc is not posted in R/3 then the problem might be in R/3 and you can see the error in status section of the Idoc.

Please let us know what is the status and the errors information and will try to solve your issue.

Regards,

mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

The goods receipt is for services and it create service entry sheet in backend through BAPI. I do not think idocs are sent for services, however i have checked the idocs for the date and all the idocs were sent successfully from SRM. i could not find idocs for the relevant PO too.

thanks and regards

iftekhar alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes Service confirmations are posted thru BAPI.

Did you got any errors generated while you push the confirmation thru FM? Check in BBP_PD.

Check the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB for the entry for confirmation. Try deleting it and repost the confirmation thru FM.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vangala ,

I did get the error flag set as X while pushing the confirmation through FM however the message table had no entry in it.

I executed the FM by giving guid id of confirmation obtained from bbp_pd.

There is no entry for the document in the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB

In bbp_pd i do not get any alert too.

Kindly help me .

thanks and regards

iftekhar alam

Message was edited by:

iftekhar alam

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello alam,

sorry for the inconvienence and it is my wrong understanding...

~Mani