cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TablePopin question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a table with a TablePopin, so that every row has its corresponding popin, and inside the Popin I have another table with details related to that row. (using tablePopinToggleCell)

The thing is when I run the application all popins are expanded! And I need them to be closed because there are a lot of rows in that table.

Leaving blank the table property 'SelectedPopin' it shows closed all the popins, but when I expand one the rest are expanded also!! (So actually I have them binded to a context attribute that has the name of the Popin, every time i insert a nodeElement I set that the name of the corresponding popin)

So basically I wan to know if its possible to have multiple popins, that are showed closed and let the user expand for itself everyone of them.

I hope i explained myself.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alan,

This works in a same way as any bindable UI control properties

Bind SelectedPopin to attribute of type String in node that is Table.dataSource. Then per very element for this attribute either set popin-name or null. So simple.

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Valery for your Reply.

Right now I have just that way you explain, I have no problems expanding or closing popins. My problem is that the first time the table is shown all popins are expanded and I need all of them to be closed, then the user can decide what popins he can open.

Simulating a table the first time is shown something like this:

Table

> Row 1

- Popin Content

> Row 2

- Popin Content

> Row 3

- Popin Content

> Row 4

- Popin Content

And I want the table to be shown like this:

Table

> Row 1

> Row 2

> Row 3

> Row 4

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could add a table column with LinkToAction, Button, ToggleButton or ToggleLink with an action that switches the value of the "selectedPopinID" attribute between "" and "<popin-ID>".

This way you can expand/collapse the popin for each row by pressing this button.

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem by setting popinName to "" in every element of the table.

Thanks!