cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not arriving into XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 IDOC types created in R/3 successfuly. I see idoctype1 pass through to XI successfully. But i dont see idoctype2 arrive in XI. They both have same setting in IDX2.

SXMB_MONI,IDX5,SM58 were all empty. So i tried to re-send the idoctype2 from R/3 using WE19.

Now in XI am able to see my idoctype2 with error in SXMB_MONI and IDX5.

following is the message i get, can any body help me as what the cause is and how to fix this ?

*******************************************************************************************

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_SERVER</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Internal Server Error</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Http server code 500 reason Internal Server Error explanation Internal Server Error</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

*******************************************************************************************

-Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the help. i figured that issue was becos the external system went down due to license expiration.

But i still have an open issue, am still not able to see the idoc sent from R/3 to XI on first instance.. Am able to see it in XI only if re-fired from WE19 each time. But the status for both idoc in we02 appears '3'.

why would i have re-fire the idocs from we19 each time.......it was working fine since a week ago.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

03 is a temporary status, not a final one.

Run report RBDMOIND on R3, if status is 12 then the idoc should be in XI, otherwise have a look at SM58 for errors.

How many app. server do you have for R3?

Hope it helps,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Sorry forgot to mention, The Idoc is with status '12' for both, when sent on first instance and on re-fire from we19. But am able to see only the one sent from we19 in sxmb_moni.

-Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

When you sent for the first time the IDOC is not coming directly into XI because there is a program RSEOUT00 which is set for a specified period. If you see the status you can see that as an yellow color. So this program flushes all the IDOCs which are in this status. After the program is run the status changes and color becomes green

You are able to send from WE19 becuase when you send there is a check box which says Send IDOCs immediately. So for this reason why you are receiving immediately when you sent from WE19. If you remove this and send then you will have the same problem what you are facing above.

If you want to do manually then go to BD87 --> select the IDocs --> Then execute. Then you can see all the IDOCs in XI.

Hope this helps...

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

The IDOC which i send during normal process (first instance), is set for 'send immd' in we20 in r/3. The Idoc has status '12' in we02 as well. yet i dont see it in XI. Only a re-fire from we19 enables me to see the idoc in XI.

I also have another IDOC type(diff process), everything is normal with it though. Same source and target systems for it too. and same settings in idx5 as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IS the IDoc you are sending a ZIDOC. Just check in the program if you have given Commit work.

This is one of the reason that IDoc is not sent if its Custom/Z IDoc

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a simillar problem. Had tried all ways, finally your solution worked.

Thanks for the help, Commiting assures that custom idoc reaches XI every time.

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also look at this..

<a href="/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process of ALE Process</a>

Raja T

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This blog may hepp u on http errors-

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look into SAP Notes – 804124, 807000