cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in installing creditionals for Adobe Document Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial on my local machine and when I try to register the Register the password for credential by following the steps below I face a problem in step 4. The error is a pop up as enclosed.

<b>An error occured while indexing the credential files:

com.adobe.service.sap.ConfigurationException:An error occured while indexing the credential files</b>

1.Log on to the Visual Administrator (C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\admin\go.bat)

2. On the Cluster tab, choose Server 0 -> Services -> Document Services Configuration

3. On the Runtime tab, select Credentials

4. Choose Browse to search for the name of the credential and then Select

5. In the Alias field, enter the alias of the credential you installed, for example ReaderRights. (Entries for the name of the credential are case-sensitive)

6. In Password field, enter the password you received together with the credential you installed (filename.txt in <zip_extract_folder>\SAPNetWeaver04SneakPreviewJavaSP11\ADSCredentialFiles). Confirm the password again and then click Add

&#56256;&#56451; Restart the following services for the changes to take effect: PDF Manipulation Module, Document Services Trust Manager

7. Restart also the application com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices

I followed the steps given the following posts

But, it still does not resolve my problem. I also upgraded the version to SP16 and yet it does not resolve the problem. Can someone tell me what could be wrong?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the form-related services have to be started first: the IIOP on dispatcher and server, all the Document Services *, PDF manupulation and XML form module.

Then you should be able to register your credential.

Francois