cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I am new to the SRM 5.5 and have a few questions...I am trying to locate tables for a smartform (bid invitation) that I am creating. I have most of them, but unable to find the following; Email address of the buyer (requestor); Vendor Contact information (name, address, phone email). We are only using a small portion of SRM (used for bids of direct materials). I can see the information I need in the SRM web and can not locate tables for this info in the web, also not in the SRM logon system (SE16). We are not using the org structure for employee information either. I know I need to do a look up, but really unsure how to find the tables for the information I need. Can someone please guide me to the right place?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can award the points by this steps -

Once you click on Reply button

And you scroll up to my answers, there you will see 4 radio buttons for Points to be given: -

Unassign.

Pls reward suitable points from there.

<b>Meanwhile, one more way to do this is this.

Execute the transaction BBP_PD and then choose Object type BUS2200 (for Bid Invitation) and click on Run button (or F8). Next, click or any searched document. In document display You can click on header or item, partner etc. and You get list of all used tables and fields.</b>

Hope this will also help.

Regards,

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

use transaction BBP_PD to display a Bid Invitation (BUS2200), and you will see all the tables involved.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

trying to reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....went to reward points...but can not locate the radio button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

any updates ? are u done with thsi or still need any help ?

Refer to BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL function module to get all the relevant details of the shoppingcart document.

Hope this will help.

Incase you need further help, let me know.

Regards

- Atul