Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help deploying Custom JAAS login module for ClearTrust on SAP WebAS 7.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wrote a custom JAAS Login module to authenticate against ClearTrust using their (ClearTrust API's). . Were you able to successful deploy this. I having troubles in testing this it always complains that it can't find my login module I checked and verified in logs it was able to see the classloader is loading my library. Am I missing something here.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Joe.P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
4 REPLIES 4

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the information that you gave, but I'm not using portals here I'm just using SAP NetWeaver WebAS and trying to deploy my Custom Login module.

thanks,

Joe.P

0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

double check if you followed the steps in this tutorial:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/46/3ce9402f3f8031e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Make note of step 4 - it shows how you configure the login module on the AS Java.

Regards,

Yonko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yokono,

Thanks for responding. I did all those configurations and I'm trying to read the Http Header information to get cookie, server port and resource name using SAP provided interfaces HttpGetterCallback I was not able to get that information. Any ideas or thoughts on that.

Thanks,

Joe.P