cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM_25_EHG_01.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going through Enhancement guide of MAM 2.5 (MAM_25_EHG_01.pdf file). I should use NWDS in order to change some properties as described in chapter 9.2. But I am a little bit confused. What file(s) should I import to NWDS and how? After making some changes where should I put the changed files?

I tried to create ZListDef.xml file as described in manual and saved it (C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\webapps\MAM25\WEB-INF) and restarted SAP mobile infrastructure but i cant see any change. Can anybody helpp me with this?

Thanks in advance

Ivo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ZListDef.xml file should be in the same folder is ListDef.xml. Make sure to match file name in the pdf, i think its case sensetive.

Try deleting MI\work folder before restarting MI. sometime it saves old version of the page.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivo,

Results of ListDef rendering are stored locally in C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\USERNAME for persistance purposes.

So when you change the file you should delete all *.obj files in this directory. Then when application starts it will go and render xml file.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova