cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deploy file into portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried to deploye the par file into portal from eclips using file->Export->PAR file, I am getting an error says "unfortunately the upload of your PAR was not sucessfule. ....

Error message: Upload seems to have faild" ... Because of this I am not able to upload the PAR file to portal. Any Idea? Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done settings on

Open NWDS->Menu "Window"->Preferences->SAP Enterprise Portal->

set all parameters there, then deploy your PAR file from context menu.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Sahoo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did mamualy and it uploaded. but when I try to run the ivew, I am getting the error says

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : com.flightsafety.hr.EmployeeAddressChange.EmployeeAddressChangenew

Component Name : com.flightsafety.hr.EmployeeAddressChange.EmployeeAddressChangenew

Internal error: empty page context.

Exception id: 10:14_10/01/07_0214_6394050

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

Have any Idea?

Also after I did some thing in the eclips, Now when I tryied to deploy it from Eclipse, I am getting some error says Java.lan.. I can see only that much. But if I try to upload manualy, it will upload and getting the above error

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, try check the complete message log with this id at the file DefaultTrace.N.trc in \usr\sap\<SID>\JC<System Number>\j2ee\cluster\server0\log.

Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specify fully qualified domain name of the portal server in NWDS. Make sure you can ping the server from your workstation. And check the port you specify for the portal server.

Hope it helps,

Rajit

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing with the same problem and I didn't find the solution but I'm doing other way to deploy my par file:

Export the par file generated at NWDS to my file system and upload then to the Portal.

At the portal, go to System Adminstration> Support> Portal Runtime> Administration Console>

Browse and Upload.

I hope to have helped!

Luciano