cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigation from one layer to other ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got three layers .

first one has Bapi_Bank_Getlist Input form .

Second one has Bapi_Bank_Getlist output table.

Third One has Bapi_Bank_GetDetail Output data .

navigation is proper from first to second but

when i <b>click a row</b> in the 2nd layer Bapi_Bank_Getlist output table , i m not able to go to 3rd layer and view the details . Kindly help .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You need an event to trigger the 3rd layer. You need a button in the second layer e.g. see bank detail which triggers the 3rd layer. Thats it. Understand ??

Murat Y.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your answer . But i had already done the way you suggested as shown in bank example . But is there any other way without using a button if i click a row in tale of 2nd layer i can directly go to third layer to see the details ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi purav,

I had a similar issue. I wanted to open a popup by selecting or double click a row, but there is no way without a button.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purav,

I never tried that, but maybe it works:

You can use visibility conditions. You store the values in a data store and then you can show 2nd or 3rd layer on that conditions. You change the values in the data store with the select event. But you have to avoid the selection of the first row of the table. There is somewhere an example here in the sdn.

Regards,

Christophe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you can do, you can add "Show Details" Button ...and use its event for switching layers. And use "Select" event to fetch details data.

Also, FYI ... you cannot use "select" event to switch between layers coz first row in a table is always selected.

Regards,

Ashutosh