Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block materials / material groups for MM requesting

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

classic scenario, EBP 5.0, R/3 4.7

we have solution where large number of users are transferred to SRM/EBP for certain material groups (product categories) from MM requesting.

Is there any possibility to limit purchasing in R/3 system that users must use EBP. Issues are that in the R/3 material groups can be materials which are not purchased via EBP and that users need to request other material groups in R/3.

TIA

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

Sorry but your request is not clear enough.

Could you formulate it again ?

As far as i have understood your question, you want to prevent user in R/3 purchasing material group taht have been replicated to EBP ?

If yes, you just have to implement R/3 badi for purchase order and requisition to avoid this.

In ECC60 :

ME_PROCESS_REQ

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

yes I want to prevent users to use MM requsitioning for materials that must be requested via EBP.

Users have still access to R/3 Create Requisition for other reasons, but need to use EBP for only certain R/3 material groups. Because they are used to work in MM, there is no any system check and because of that they still can create requisition in MM and not use EBP.

Gordan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

You just have to implement R/3 badi for purchase order and requisition to avoid this.

In ECC60 :

ME_PROCESS_REQ

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Great,

but I am on 4.7

Gordan

yann_bouillut