Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc is not posting

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is that I am sending the IDOC from SAPR/3 to XI Server. When I have seen the control record info in SAPR/3.

Receiver of partner type 4998/LI type

Sender is CLNT200/LS

I am making this idco to route back to the same system.

I configured the steps as suggested by How to idoc scenario's by SAP.

My IDOC output status showing error flag, IDOC is not coming back to R/3 inbox. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rao.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc is coming to XI I am able to see the sxmb_moni. When I observer that message the outbound status flag is in "Red" and idoc is not coming to Receiver system inbox. I am able to see the idoc even in IDX5.

Regards,

Mallikarjun.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjun,

How did u configure to send back the IDoc to source R/3 system?

Are you speaking about IDoc acknowledgement?

It should be a seperate scenario. Make sure the second scenario has been triggered to send back the IDoc.

Check in transaction IDX5 for Inbound and Outbound Idocs in XI

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In receiver IDoc Communication channel, the RFC name and port should correspond to port created in IDX1 and RFC used inside that port.

Check this also... the idoc should be added under Inbound parameters of Partner profile in R/s system.

The control record should be populated correctly. Make sure the Adapter specific identfiers of Business system are correct.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you select the message and check whats the error you are getting in the SXMB_MONI where the flag is red.

regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

First have you seen IDOC coming from SAP To XI? If not check in the SM58 if there is any error.

If IDOC is coming to XI and if you are not seeing that again in SAP, then check your IDOC receiver configuration. Did you see any error in the component monitoring --> adapter monitoring ---> IDOC adapter ---> your communication channel?

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RFC destination is working from R/3 to XI.

Partner profiles is correct?

for more information go through this

regards,

Ansar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TCODE SM58 and on selection screen for user name give * and then check if there is any error in queue for ur user id.

Might be the possibility is that the user name u have given in RFc destination doesnt have authorisations to send iDOC to the system

Thanks.