cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ADOBE integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am developing one application for getting Sales order document's status. For this, I am using one BAPI which retrieves document status info. from SAP R/3. Now i want to show this status in adobe form. I have made one UIelemnt of Adobe and added one field for Sales document number and one field for document status and one submit button. Now when i supply document number and click on submit button, I am executing bapi to fetch status information from the R/3, which gives me back the status of the document.Now i want to show this status in textbox created in PDF form UIElement.

When i am submitting the document number, i can't get document status in status field. I have bind the field with context variable.

But i ccan't see the result.

What additional effort i have to take to accomplish this?

Regards,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check are you accessing the right BAPI,have you mapped import and return parameters to coustom/component controller inturn these mapped to view in view UI element bindings. have you chcked your Jco connection after deploying your application..

I hope in your case check are you excuting right bapi and invoking that method at right location..

your application seems to be simple...

relook into above

let me know

RK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey eveobody,

It was my fault.

I am mapping wrong fields from Model to controller. There are excactly two node for same information, one outside the output node and one inside the output node.

I was mapping outside node whereas result is coming back in inside node.

Thanks to all,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain all the binding and links, and likewise also invalidate the Output node after calling the method in the executeBAPI.

Please check these.

Thanks,

Pavan