Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Attached to ME21N

former_member191391
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frnds,

MEDRUCK is the form attached to ME21N ,

But where do we attach it? which Function Module?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you customize the form MEDRUCK over the transaction NACE with the application EF.

best regards,

Jasmin

former_member191391
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmin,

Can u please describe it more.

Thanks & Regards

Manmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction NACE--->select appplication EF->CLICK ON OUTPUT TYPE PUSH BUTTON

>seelct NEU output type--->double click on processing routine->u get screen u do the change here.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i realised that there would be aproblem in calling the smart form from the current standard program. this problem could be solved by finding a menu/screen exit to the standard program of me23n transaction , in this menu/screen exit place a button and in the code for this Push button call the smart form function modules.

Regards,

Sunmit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to transaction code NACE

there select application EF,

click on the output types,

there you will get a list of output types that have been attached to this application,

select the output type that is active currently.

you may find the currently active output type by going to transaction me23n there click on the tab message type and the message type will show you the output type.

Once you select that output type and press the processing routines you will go to the screen showing the driver program and the form attached to it.

you may then change the form and the driver program attaching you smartform and its driver program.

Regards,

Sunmit.