cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance Check for Price Variance is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM 5.0 IMS we have configured a tolerance group with tolerance Key ‘PP’ to allow Price Variance while Invoice entry.

We have assigned this tolerance group to the user via attribute “TOG” in the organizational structure (Transaction Code: PPOMA_BBP)

The user to whom this tolerance group is assigned is logged on into the system and created an invoice in the system with the higher amount as compare to the PO. This difference of price is very well within the tolerance limit configured in the system, but still it gives the following errors:

• Average price too high: Tolerance limit of 0.00 and USD exceeded (Item 1)

• Value too high (tolerance limit of 0.00 and USD exceeded) (Item 1)

It’s not checking the tolerance limit assigned to the user through tolerance group.

But the same works when we assign this to vendor group, but this we don't want.

We want the system to check the tolerance group assigned to the user.

Please suggest the solution to reslove the above errors.

Thanks

Sarabjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ajay_Mathur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarabjeet

I am facing the same problem while impl SRM5.0. Can you please tell me what steps did you take to solve the issue.

Warm regards

Ajay

Ajay_Mathur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The issue seems to be resolved now. I gave the same tolerance group in the TOG attribute of the vendor too via trans ppomv_bbp. Now when I create an invoice by logging in as the user (not the vendor), it displays proper tolerances!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same issue? any one have ideas please?

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm fairly certain that in this case the tolerances within R/3 take precedent.

Ensure that the tolerances in R/3 are maintained with the same values and you should hopefully be OK.

Keith

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Priority of tolerances is PO tolerance limit, TOG tolerance grp. for User, TOG tolerance grp. for Vendor (if user not logged on). Even absolute tolerance limit always has priority over percentage limit.

In your case, you need to check PO tolerance first then TOG for user.

regards,

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to your statement the user tolernace should work if PO tolerance is not there, right..

There is no PO tolerance in our case.

Now please tell me, why user tolerance is not working?

Thanks

sarabjeet

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sarabjeet,

What is your PO price ? What is your tolerance key value for abs. and percentage ?

It looks like abs. tolerance is zero. Please check it.

Let me know.

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

We maintained the same tolerances in SRM and R/3, but still getting this error.