cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Masterdata xfer gives, " In Table T006, entry ***** is missing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to send materials from ECC 6.0 to SCM 5.0. I got my RFC connection established but now when I send material master I get error saying, "In Table T006, entry ***** is missing" .

ANy ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I think you need to run the procedure of "Adjusting UoM":

Please let me know the results (if it works or not)

1. Log on to the SAP R/3 backend system or the SAP APO, depending on which system

you have made the leading system for units of measurement.

2. In the Implementation Guide (IMG), choose General Settings Check Units of

Measurement.

3. On the Units of measurements: Initial Screen, choose Units of Measurement with

selection No dimensions.

4. Choose an appropriate unit of measurement such as ST or PC and display the details

for that unit of measurement.

5. On the Change Units of Measurement of Dimension (no dimensions): Details screen,

adjust the value in the field ISO code to the same value as in SAP APO or SAP R/3.

Regards,

Sarah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarah,

Thanks for reply. I could find the menu path you described on APO side but to validate that with R/3 (the step 5 of your reply),

"5. On the Change Units of Measurement of Dimension (no dimensions):

Details screen, adjust the value in the field ISO code to the same value as in SAP APO or SAP R/3."

I cannot find where to validate in R/3. In IMG I searched for UoM and it doesn't have anything which is similar to APO side where you can 'adjust'/Match UoM. Am I missing something basic? Plz advise.

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

You are on ECC. So your path is SPRO --> SAPNetweaver --> General settings --> Check Unit of measure.

Regards,

Sarah