cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output medium issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

I am working in SRM 4.00 Extended classic scenario. I am facing the following issue.

When a PO is created the PO output medium is set as the vendor output medium as a part of the standard SRM functionality.

The issue I am facing is when approval is required for the PO. Suppose the user changes the PO output medium when ordering the PO. But when the approver displays the PO for approval the output medium is again set to the vendor output medium. If the vendor output medium is XML and the user wanted the output to be send as Email, when the approver displays the PO the output medium is reset as XML and the PO is send to vendor as XML.

Can someone of you suggest how to fix this issue. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Soorya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SRM 4.00

This is a issue with the way SAP functionality is working.

SAP provided OSS note 1028388.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Try to implement either of these BADIs to over ride the settings as per your requirements.</u>

<b>BBP_CHANGE_SF_SC

BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF </b>

First read the relevant documentation using SE18 transaction, associated withese BADIs.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Service Pack you are currently using ?

We have faced similar problem in our past several implemenatations related to Idoc as well as the Workflow.

At that time, SAP has recommended us to upgrade to SRM 5.0 Version and use at leat Service Pack -6 or higher, to get a stable environment.

Regards

- Atul