cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show you community pride...Needs an update -;)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that the WIKI entry should be updated...At now, it's pointing to <a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/09/sdn-t-shirts-more you community pride Blog</a> But I think that it would be better is the link actually shows the members of the SDN showing they're t-shirts -:)

This is mine...

<a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/1352/1672/320/DSC00606.0.jpg">Blag "I'm blogging this on SDN"</a>

So...What do you think??? I think that, it would be a better way to meet each others at least by picture -:P

Greetings,

Blag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey, it's a Wiki. Community can enhance. I've taken your suggestion and created a new <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/ShowYourCommunity+Pride">Show your community pride</a> page.

I've even connected our "show off" pictures.

Marilyn

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot for that Marilyn -;) I knew that the WIKI can be improved by us...But sometimes is better to ask first -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry that I m posting my questions repeatedly.

The reason is that I am not able to get the solution or

sometimes less response.

My main source of help is from this community.

I need help to do tasks as I m a beginner in this field.

I Like to develop myself as a Good ABAP programmer within a year.

Kindly Help me with solutions.

Sincerely

Jaya

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok...You post have nothing to do with the theme of this thread...But it's ok -:)

I'm know you are beginning on ABAP and SCN...I was a beginner too...Ok...We're all had been beginners at some point -;)

The thing is...There are some rules that we must follow in order to get the most out of the community...Here are some, that are the most important to me...

• If you ask a question...You must assign points for correct answers...But you can't offer points to get quicker answers.

• If you answer a question...You can't ask for points.

• First search...If you don't find a suitable answer, then post a question.

• Do not repeat posts...If you ask a question and didn't get any answers...Just wait, people got jobs and can't answer very quickly.

• Do not cross-posts...Don't post the same question on more than one forum.

• Keep the conversations civil. Don't offend anyone.

• Read blog and WIKI, they are a great source of information.

With that, I'm sure your going to learn a lot -:D

Greetings,

Blag.