cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRRELROLES and SRGBINREL table when it comes to Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone has run across this before. Currently we are having problems in our 4.6B system when it comes to doing Document flow from a Plant Maintenance Notification. We have found the certain notifications are linked to the SRRELROLES and SRGBINREL tables and others are not. The notifications that are not linked to the tables perform the document flow and we get the correct results. The ones that have entries in the table just hang and no result is ever displayed. They system times out after about 2 1/2 hours or we have to stop the transactions to get out.

Does anybody know what the relationship is between these two tables and how postings are made to them? Any clue as to how to resolve our hanging problem?

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks you in advance.

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my point of view this is happing because those two tables linking with master data objects. So system goes in to loop and failing in finding some relevant information. Also it can happen due to object level authorization.

Enjoy SAP………..

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how do these table get their entries? I did discover that it was because of a bad record that was created with a blank object key. Once the record was deleted it worked fine. SAP Note 313853 corrected the problem. Also, support pack 21 for SAP 4.6B contains this correction.

Answers (0)