cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File size limit issue when importing files to DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, NW guru's,

I was trying to import one web application project to DTR for source code management - this is not a development component, it is a regular j2ee web application.

When I was doing so, some of my files were imported successfully, some were not with Internal Server Error failure. For the same type of files, some were ok, some not. There is an error message in DTR log as it is shown below:

#1.5#A6A860009002004B000001490009C0380004268AAA79ACA0#1168276914285#/Application

s/DTR#sap.com/tcdtrenterpriseapp#com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.Statemen

tReleasingConnection#Administrator#5102####bc355eb09f3c11db82cea6a860009002#SAPE

ngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_36##0#0#Error#1#com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transa

ction.StatementReleasingConnection#Plain###execution of Statement failed java.sq

l.BatchUpdateException: Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateExcepti

on: ORA-01653: unable to extend table SAPNJPDB.DAV_CONTENTSTORE by 128 in tables

pace PSAPNJPDB

ORA-27039: create file failed, file size limit reached

I think this problem maybe is caused by the fact that I was trying to import a war file to the DTR along with other java, jsp, jpg, etc files. Now I am stuck. I can neither import any files to DTR nor check out any files for editing. The error message above is always shown.

I would like to know if anyone of you have seen this error before and what was your solution, increase the tablespace or I have completely missed the point?

Thanks,

Jane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it looks like you have an oracle problem,

adding more storage space to the table space SAPNJPDB

and import the project to DTR again

Answers (0)