cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with smartform Printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam printing a smartform and i need to print terms & conditions in the lastpage of form.

iam using COmmand in the main window and directing it to the last page.

but here problem is :

1). i need to print two secondary windows in the secondary page after main window

how can i get this,please help me its very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you declare the Second page, define the 2 windows in that page, so that the Windows will be displayed in the second page only, and it will print after the first page main window.

if the terms and conditions is priting in the main window of the first page, then the 2 windows which you define in the second page will be printed

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer,

thanx for your response.

here iam printing terms & conditions in last page,iam using the command option in main window to direct it lastpage.

then remaining 2 windows are not getting printed

how can i print all information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am facing the same problem. If you resolved this one. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello anil and Sudakar,

these windows will be printed.. difinately i hope there something is going wrong with the desing of the form.. r u ushing any condtions for tyhe secobndary windows

can u please let us know more details about ur desing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I am printing terms and conditions on last page. and triggering last page externally using command node. and last page is triggered based on some conditions. I mean for some cases i don't need the last page.

I am getting problem in printing the totals on last page (before the terms and conditions page) when terms and conditions page is called.

Thanks,

Sudhakar