cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate MM using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you tell me how to integrate MM module using XI? Wat is the interface required?

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends on the requirement.

If you want to send PO details from MM into any third-party , you can create IDoc>XI>File Scenarios etc..

Rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna thanks for your reply, but could you tell me that if one buys SAP netweaver does he get MM, SD etc along with it?

If yes, then do we need to need to install them or they are already installed on te web AS?

Regards,

Ashish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

NetWeaver is a platform and it is separately bought.

R/3 is a separate instance.

I think,You need to have all Servers installed separately.

Go to Service Market place to get the infor about NetWeaver Installation-https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/instguides -

>SAP NetWeaver

rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you dont get MM, SD with netweaver. These are entirely diffgerent components which you need buy separately. MM, SD modules will be on SAP R/3 where as netweaver is different product which is installed on SAP web application server. Using Netweaver XI, we can integrate MM, SD, FI. CO etcc modules of SAP R/3 with other applications like siebel, oracle, file etc

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than do you mean we need not integrate SD, FI/co etc with r/3 using XI as they are installed on it???

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

As MM,SD etc are already integrated in R/3 you need not do it.However you may write some ABAP programs to share data among these modules.

You can look to use XI when you want to exchange data from this R/3 with any other SAP or non-SAP applications

Regards

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP R/3 means integrated ERP environment which have all these modules like SD, MM, FI, CO already integrated. YOu dont need to integrate them. they are already integrated. You integrate R/3(FI, CO, SD, MM etc) with other appliocations like CRM, SRM or Siebel or some other application

--Archana

Answers (0)