cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD and RZ70 ->program SLD_NUC not registered error

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have WebAS 6.40 loaded on my laptop and I am trying to set up the SLD to see our R/3 Enteprise system.

I connect to the R/3 system using a VPN and can ping the local ip address 10.0.0.5 from my laptop and can connect to the R/3 system without trouble. The R/3 system is called HENRY and the sysID is EN1

If I run smgw I see that the gateway host is HENRY and the service is sapgw00. I entered this in transaction RZ70 and in the Data Supplier Bridge in the SLD however I get RFC call failed: propgram SLD_NUC not regestered when I run RZ70 or test the RFC connection in SM59.

I tried replacing the word HENRY with 10.0.0.5 but still get the same error.

I have also added the following lines to my services file

sapgw00 3300/tcp

sapEN1 3600/tcp

Any help or ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

Have you set "Update local SLD " to true in Data Supplier bridge Administration and also shouldnt it be

<b>sapmsEN1 3600/tcp</b>

Regards

Pran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Mmmmm,

I don't know what I did but it all of a sudden it worked !!

All I did was change a setting in the SLD Server Settings. I changed the Persistence setting from Database to ABAP. However when I go back to that screen it is set to Database again ??

My RFC Gateway setting is 10.0.0.5 (not HENRY) so that works as well.

0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

The Update local SLD is set to True and the entry is sapmsEN1 - I made a typo.

I can't help but feel the problem is with the Gateway Server. There is another post that says:

"Data Supplier Bridge. In RFC Gateway give the complete domain name of the Gateway Server(you can lookup the hostname if you know the Ip address of the gateway. it should be something like IGATESAP05.xx.xx.com, otherwise it doesnt work). "

I only have HENRY entered there as that is what I got from 'smgw'. How can I lookup the full hostname ?