cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SingleSignOn without SAP Portals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we want to use SingleSignOn on the Mobile Client, so I looked into all the documentation about the SSO and how you have to configure the client and all that.

But the documentation is all for the SSO between the SAP Portal and the MI client, but I would like to use the Windows authentication and not a SAP Portal with an online connection. Unhappily we have a multiple user szenario on the client, so that depending of the windows user a different mobile user has to be logged on.

Has anyone done something similar? Is it possible to do this via a specific configuration? Can I replace the authentication module and implement something by my own?

Greetings,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai

For SSO to work in MI, you can rely on any ticket issuing system that can issue an SAP Logon Ticket. But what is tested, documented and released is, the SAP Enterprise Portal is the ticke issuing system for MI and not any other system. Windows authentication can never be used for SSO on MI.

Can I replace the authentication module and implement something by my own? I am afraid, you cannot do this.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

To my knowledge SSO is supported for only Single user mode.

Cheers,

Karthick