cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I1111 Item in Transfer Process how to retrigger PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use SRM 4.0 extended classic scenario. When going to production environment we missed to integrate user WF-BATCH in the organisational structure. Thus some shopping carts were approved but go status I1111 Item in Transfer Process. In SM58 we reactivated the queus, but the shopping cart still got the same status. Is there any event we can trigger or function module we can use to create the extended classic PO and change the status of the shopping cart.

Many thanks for any help

Christine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to send aagin manually from T-CODE SMQ1

Rgds,

NNK

PS:award points for useful answers

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine,

In the classic scenario we can resubmit a shopping cart by using the belwo function module Se 37 BBp_PD_SC_RESUBMIT. I am not sure with extended classic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christine ,

what do you mean by "Missed to integrate WF-BATCH in the organizational structure" . since we also have some shopping carts approved however they stuck in item in transfer process and we are yet to find the reason .

could you elaborate what do you mean by that and how do you integrate to organizational structure

Thanks and Regards

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

And will this function module also trigger the purchase order creation

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP provides a report to correct erroneous SC.

Please check OSS note 899006 or 949162.

You could try it.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What import parameters do I need to fill in this function module?

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the problem is that the purchase order document is not created in SRM. So what I am after is a way to trigger this creation. Normally it happens in the background when the shopping cart is approved, but since the user WF-BATCH was not integrated in the organisational structure this step was not correctly executed.

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the FM BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE to change the status of the SC.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried that, but it did not retrigger the PO creation.

Any other idea?

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check status in BBP_PD, is dcoument numer is created in SRM, if yes, then check same document type with external number range exists in R/3

Rgds,

NNK