cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing request from dev to qas

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we want to import a request to the client some 400(production ) from integration system and u r not having any access to that client and also donot have OS level access how will u import?

plzzz can anyone help me about this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

SAP always follow pulling mechanism not pushing

so atleast you should have acess to XXX client in target client so that you can pull data

To my knowledge i dont think it is possible

D.samrat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suuri

if u want to import a request First u release a request from source(Quality System) and import this request in Target system (ProductionSystem)

IMPORT REQUEST :-u logon in Production system then enter T-Code STMS -> import overview then click system and it show all released request then u import the request Extra->Other Request ->Add then a request is imported in ur production system.

This release request show in data file and cofile in the target system then u import this request.(C:\usr\sap\trans\data)and C:\usr\sap\trans\cofile).

and you Define transport route Host system(Quality) to Target system(Production)

2nd method is you copy the request cofile an data file in target system and past it Production System cofile and data file then u import these request via STMS t-code.

Thanks Regards

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the transport requests are imported by the BASIS team who have access to the base and target clients. So, even if you created objects in Dev and don't have access to the target system, your objects will be transported to the target system.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are doing importing means you should login to the target system.So, you should have a access to login to target system.

i hope this will help you

kiran kumar.v