cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign / Trade and Customs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Where to maintain the number range in customization for the field NUMBER OF FOREIGN TRADE DATA (EIKP-EXNUM) in the tab page (foreign trade/customs - organization) in delivery.

To which all documents is this number range assigned.

Where to change the number range for this.

What is the criteria for this field to get updated.

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

debbie_reed
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would like to externally assign document numbers for export license control. I have created number range 02 but I cannot seem to find where I assign the number range. I would think it would be with the license types master data but I do not see it there. Does anyone know how I can assign this new number range to my export license types??

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Debbie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check user-exits "RV60AFZZ" routine USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE if there is any changes for number range in your set-up.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction 'XEIP' to maintain the number range for FOREIGN TRADE DATA.

IMG-Sales and Distribution-Foreign Trade/Customs-Define number range.

During each import or export transaction, a unique number identifying the transaction is assigned for all segments. This number is only used for internal purposes and does not appear on the application menu. The number comes from the number range which you define in this menu option.

Regards,

Gauravjit

Reward Points if solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think that is the number range because the number that is being shown in the staus field of that number range does not appear in the EIKP table.

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these objects for foreign trade doc no range. The T-codes are XAAM, XATR, XAEU and XATD respectively.

FT_DRU_AM No. range for foreign trade documents - export declaration

FT_DRU_ATR No. range for foreign trade documents - ATR document

FT_DRU_EUR No. range for foreign trade documents - EUR1 document

FT_DRU_T No. range for foreign trade documents - T document