cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with containers in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

i m making use of /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit to do a synchronous File to RFC scenario,during design of BPM i m a bit confused as to which abstract interface should i use for Receive ,Sync send and Send step,is it the Abstract interface for the sender?or will it be different for all three of them,basically i wanna know based upon what criteria i should decide what interface to use in containers.

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Message Interfaces should be-

1) Outbound Message Interface of type File- Async

2) Abstract Message Interface of type file to receive the message in the BPM of type FileReqest- Async

3) Abstract Message Interface of type File Response ie. to get the response from RFC- Async

4) Abstract Synchrnous - in this Request Message should be FileRequest created in step 2 and Responsemessage should be Abstract Interface created in the Step 3.

5) Inbound Message Interfac of type Target File - to output the RFC response in a file format- Async

So in the BPM container, you need to have Interfaces created in Step2, Step3

Assuming you are doing Mappign outside the BPM ile

1) FileReq to RFC Req

2) RFC Resp to FileRes.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Bhavesh

yeah i m doing mapping outside BPM,so as far as i understand from this scenario,number of container elements IN BPM is same as total number of asynchronous Abstract interfaces,right?

thanx

ahmad

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am Moorthy..

Yes, you are right.

Thanks,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh i m sorry,take my wrds bak,thanx moorthy

appreciate ur help.

ahmad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you create abstract interfaces for inputfile and outputfile both. for file receiver you use inputfile abstract interface, for the rfc invocation you need both inpput and output file and for send step you need fileoutput abstract

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

well i have done all that in creating Interfaces,i m stuck at the interfaces i would be using in containers in BPM.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Archana

i m using the followin in BPM

Receive step

container name:ReceiveMsg

Sync Send step

Synchronous interface:AI_RFC(the synchronous interface i created for RFC)

Request message:ReceiveMsg

Response message:SendMsg(Another container element i created for asynchronous send step)

Send step

container name:SendMsg

does this looks ok to u?

thanx

ahmad