cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating XI & ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Good Morning. I have SAP ECC 5.0 and SAP XI installed on a single system. But they are installed on separate Wn 2003 Server Operating Systems. How to integrate XI with ECC to work on RFC & IDOC scenarios ? I know I can integrate this XI with ECC on another system. But how to integrate XI and ECC which are on the same system ? Please help me with this. Thank you. my id is gowtham.vallabhaneni@gmail.com....bye...Gowtham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

gowtham,

i dont think it would be any different if both are in same physical server or different servers. From XI you always use ECC ip address, client, useranme, pw etc etc

in case of both are in same server you can use localhost or same server ip address.

--Archana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks for the replies. Well appreciated. Even though they are on the same system, they are on different Opeating Systems. I think its not possible to integrate them, as we cant run both the Operating Systems at one time. Anyways Thank You all. Bye..Gowtham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, its possible. Even though they are on same phsical server they might be logically distibuted. You might be having different clients for the same.

Do they have the same instance??

So its possible.

Regards

Vijaya

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say both are in Same Physical Server ?

I assume both are different clients. So first check the SLD and Technical Systems.

First of all did you configure XI system as a Integration Server etc,..

Check this Configuration Guide-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-8923089d...

Page no 13, 26 etc

Regards,

Moorthy