cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields not display in SRM5.5 Basic Data Frame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am working on SRM5.5 Server which i have to add two custom fields in Basic Data Frame..

No field is display in basic data frame After I added those fields in INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF.

I added these fields by help of 672960 OSS notes..

Add also when i execute the program BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE where I entered the program name as SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF and execute but non of them is working fine..

Is there anything else do i need to display custom fields in basic data frame??

I have one more question..

When you logon through SAPGUI and goto BBPSC01 t.code where you see lots of fields in basic data frame such as unloading point and all.. But those all fields does not display when you logon through WebURL..

I checked is there any BAdi such CUF or Screenvarient or some Badi has been actived but non of the Badi has been implemented..

To display all the fields which are display in GUI Mode also should display in URL..

To bring this functionality , What do i need to do?

I appreciate if you answer these questions..

Thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

To display hidden field such as "unloading point", you have to change the corresponding template in SE80 (remove comment)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

Do have any idea which template needs to change the coding?

thanks,

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ITS template for BASIC DATA tab is SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_300 in service BBPSC01.

Uncomment the foll line for UNLOADING POINT:

<!-- `TR()` `BBPSC_TD_FIELD("GS_SCR_BASIC_I-BE_UNLOAD_PT",

TXT_BASIC_I-UNLOAD_PT.label)` -->

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

We are trying to add custom fields to the Shopping Cart Header. We are using SRM 5.0. We added the fields to the structures "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC" & "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF". We are able to see the custom fields. But the issue is , we are able to see the custom fields in the Shopping Cart one step shop scenario. Whereas when we run the wizard which is a 3 step scenario, we are not able to see the custom fields.

Technically speaking, the custom fields are visible for the ITS BBPSC01 & BBPSC03 , where as these custom fields are not visible for the ITS BBPSC02.

Please let me know, if we need to append the fields to some other structure to be able to see them in the Shopping cart wizard also.

I will be gald to provide any kind of info.

Thanks in advance...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Apply SAP Note # 1016297 and 1034079 to fix the issue of "Customer Fields not visible on shopping cart wizzard screen".

Regards,

Piyush Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you add custom fields in the INCL_EEW* structures then they will be visible in both GUI as well as WEB screens....If you change ONLY the template,then the changes will be reflected only in the WEB screens,you will still be able to see those fields in the WINGUI transacn.

Also after executing the program BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE if still the custom fields are not displayed then restart the server and check.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

Thanks for your response..

After add those fields in the given Structures in OSS notes, I could not even see in GuiMode..

Is there any problem in SRM 5.0 SP3 ?

my requirement is add custom fields in basic data frame of sc?

is there anything else do i need to do?

waiting for your response.

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls refer to the following OSS Notes

458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

672960 - User-defined fields 2

This contains all the required information what you need to do for the custom fields.

Hope this will definitely help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul